Pohang City will begin a new term of our free Korean classes as follows:
- Class Schedule – Please, choose the time you can attend class.
- Tue Am 10:00 ~ 12:00 (Beginner A )
- Pm 19:00 ~ 21:00 (Beginner B)
- Thu Am 10:00 ~ 12:00 (Intermediate A(TOPIK))
- Pm 19:00 ~ 21:00 (Intermediate B)
- Level Description (we will proceed two classes per level – beginner and intermediate courses)
- Beginner : Refer to the attached curriculum (The Text book is “Beginner1, Korean Speaking(situation)” published by Hangul Park)
- Intermediate : Refer to the attached curriculum (The Text book of morning class is “Completion of just three weeks(TOPIK I)” published by Hangul Park and evening class, “Fun Fun Korea, Funny Korean2(workbook)” by Kyobo Book Centre.)
- ★ Each Intermediate class uses a different book.
- ★Curriculum can be changed depending on the students’ level.
- Course duration : Sep. 5. 2017 ~ Dec. 21 (for 15 weeks, Once a week)
- Application period : Aug. 14(Mon.) ~ Sep. 1(Fri). 2017.
- Location : The 2nd room in the Pohang Global Center.
- Application procedure : Applicants are required to submit the attached application sheet by e-mail(email@example.com) during the registration period, and Confirmation e-mail will be sent on Sep. 1, 2017.
- Additional required documents : Alien Registration card on a first day.
- Fees : Free of charge except textbook.
- Admission will be given on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Class size : 15 students per class
- If classes are all full before the application period is over, the applicants will be on a waiting list, if they want. There are sometimes drop- outs during the first two weeks of the course and these spots will be filled with the people from the waiting list in order they signed up
For further inquiries, please contact us at 054-270-2813 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Directions to Pohang Global Center : Get on Bus Number 108, and Get off City Hall, walk to City Council Hall. B1F (Pohang Global Center)