Coastal Dullegil of Homi Peninsula, coastal walking trail
- It is the trekking road stretching 58km along the coastal line toward the east and includes Yeongil Bay in the tail area of the Korean peninsula which is compared to the image of a tiger. Visitors can find fantastically shaped cliffs including Haseondae which is the place in a myth where angels visited to play, the aster habitat, and the sound of the waves while walking along the coast offering beautiful sunrise and sunset.
- Address700m section between Seonbau in Ipam-ri and Masan-ri Open
- Time40 minutes
- It is a forest trail that crosses Wonhyo Bridge, the suspension bridge, and continues to the left, and the whole course of Oeoji Dullegil stretching 7km can be easily enjoyed by anyone from senior citizens, women, and challenged people with the waterfront landscape.
- AddressWhole area of Oeoji, Hangsa-ri, Ocheon-eup, Nam-gu, Pohang
- Time2 hour
Jigok Yeongildae & Cheongsongdae Forest Trail
- It is a trail filled with cherry blossom and crape myrtle stretching 1.6km developed by POSCO, and flowers bloom from spring to fall to create a fantastic flowery trail. It is also a healing road where 20 or more wild flowers blooming along the deck road including pink, pungjicho, and bellflower and 40 or more richly grown trees including the cypress.
- AddressHaengbok-gil 75-beongil, Nam-gu, Pohang-si
- Time1 hour
- Inland harbor, Dong Bin Inner Harbor, which is hard to find in the whole country! This place, where the Hyeongsan River and Yeongilman Sea used to meet, which flowed through five islands including Songdo, Jukdo, and Haedo, is a harbor proud of the Pohang people since ancient times.
In the 1970s, it was transformed into a residential area after the landfill due to the urbanization process. However, it was reborn as a waterway of life through the Pohang Canal in 2013, and there are various leisure facilities such as waterfront park, Business Hotels, Theme parks etc, will be constructed into a remarkable Pohang Tourism Infastructures. We are currently operating a cruise along the Pohang Canal, so you can enjoy the beautiful view of Pohang.
- Address1040 Danji (Songdo-dong), Huimang Road, Nam-gu, Pohang-si, Gyeongbuk, Korea
- TimeApproximately one hour (Pohang canal)
It takes about 40 minutes for the Yeonorangho and Se-onyuhho, and about 30 minutes for the River Cruise (Pohang Cruise)
- HomepagePohang Canal http://innerharbor.ipohang.org
Pohang Cruise http://pohangcruise.kr
- The 12.8km-long Hyeongsan River Sangsang-ro, along with the Hyeongsan River, is expected to become a place of communication, healing and meeting among the two residents of Pohang and Gyeongju as it has many cultural heritage such as the world heritage Yangdong Village and etc with the spectacular view of the nature.
- AddressYugang-ri, Yeonil-eup, Pohang-si ~ Yugeum-ri, Gangdong-myeon, Gyeongju-si (Youngildae Beach - Pohang Canal- Hyeongsan River - Can ride to Yangdong Village(7.8km), Cannot ride inside the village)
Railway site city forest
- From Pohang Station to Hyoja Station, trails, bicycle roads and forest plazas will be created to create a relaxing and leisure space for Pohang citizens as the 'oxygen supply plant'.
- AddressHyoja Station ~ Yuseong Girls' Highschool 6.6km closed section