Ilwol Culture Festival
- It is a biennial festival that is held every two years. In 1995, Pohang City, Gyeongsangbuk-do and Yeongil-gun were integrated, and local cultural festivals which were held in each of the two locations got together and now is being held all at once for better experiences. It will be held in October and will be held in various places throughout the Pohang area, including the Sunrise Park and the Culture and Arts Center.
There are various folk plays based on the story of the Yeon-o and Se-Onyeo couple, such as Yeon-o and Se-Onyeo couple selection contest, and moer such as Ilwolshinje bongheng, Wolwolicheongcheong, Big Blankets Tug-of-war, Jukjangjigesangyeo Play, Korean traditional music contest, Folk tournament, Poetry Tournament, etc which are held.
- PlacePohang City Ilwon (Yeon-o and Se-Onyeo Theme park, Ilwolji, Haedo Park etc)
- Period2017. 10. 19 (Thur) ~ 10. 21 (Sat) / 3 days
- ParticipantsAbout 50,000 people
- Organized byPohang City
- Sponsored byPohang Cultural Foundation