Pohang Steel Art Festival
- Pohang Steel Art Festival is a steel art festival that combines the cultural codes of iron over the time and space of Pohang history with artistic and cultural activities, ranging from the myths of the Yeon-o and Se-Onyeo Moon and the Sun legend to the legend of POSCO's success in rewriting the world steel maker with FINEX technology. Steel culturalization is held annually to build local cultural contents and to discover the value of creative cities.
The world's only steel festival featuring the culture and philosophy of Pohang, a festival in which people can freely enjoy, touch and enjoy the works of steel, is the pride of the Pohang Steel Art Festival. Therefore, this festival is creating the basis of the creative steel convention city that attracts people, and is making an effort to build a network of ecosystem of local culture, arts, science and high-tech industries through Steel.
- PlaceYoungildae Beach Ilwon
- PeriodAround October every year
- ThemeHello Steel
- Program50 pieces of steel sculpture exhibition, art tour, experience program, steel art way show (performance), etc.
- Organized byPohang City
- SponsorshipPohang Cultural Foundation