House of the East Sea Culture
We have facilities for various programs for customized experience andtraining activities.
- Address : 21 Danji, Ilwolro 41-gil,Donghae-Myeon, Nam-gu, Gyungbuk
- Number : +82-54-284-6820
- Address : 21 Danji, Ilwolro 41-gil, Donghae-Myeon, Nam-gu, Pohang, Gyungbuk
- Operating Hours : Weekdays 10:00 to 20:00 / Saturdays and Sundays 10:00 to 18:00 (Winter: 10:00 to 17:00)
- Inquiries : +82-54-284-6820
A place for cultural understanding
- Culture audiovisual room : Internet booth (4 computers), video booth (3 VTRs), CD booth (4 CD players) - Provides information related to arts and culture through CD, video and internet
- A / V listening room : 52-inch TV, VTR, CDP, LDP - Music and video culture and karaoke room (restricted access for young people), more than 2 persons up to 10 persons can access.
- Information Archives : Books related to culture and arts (1,221 books), CD tapes (622 tapes), videotapes (442 tapes)
A place for cultural experience
- Culture viewing room (2nd floor) : Provides cultural programs such as LCD project, electric screen, VTR, DVD, acoustic neon sign, microphone, cassette - also provides small performance, exhibition, cultural lecture, film etc cultural programs.
- Cultural welfare center : Providing space for family or community gathering (up to 10 persons)
A place for cultural participation
- Cultural Creation Room : A space where local residents can conduct cultural activities themselves (currently opened an internet course with 7 computers)
- Private practice room : A room where you can practice with your own musical instruments (1 to 4 people)
- Reading room (2nd floor) : study room available for 54 people (17:00 ~ 22:00 opening)
- For readers : If you want to read, please use lounge or private room
- Culture house guide, each room reservation help
Other service spaces
- Children's Playroom : Providing a safe place for children to play during cultural activities (children's video screening)
- Lounge : Use as a relaxation, reading or meeting location