게시물 제목, 작성자, 작성일, 일정, 첨부파일, 내용을 볼 수 있는 테이블입니다
Ibam Seowon
첨부파일
  • Ibam Seowon
  • Ibam Seowon
  • Ibam Seowon
  • Ibam Seowon
 

The Ipam Confucian Academy was destroyed in accordance with the Abolition Ordinance of Confucian Academies by the father of King Gojong in 1868 (the fifth year in the reign of King Gojong), and was restored in 1913. The shrine was burned in 1907 (the first year in the reign of King Sunjong) and was restored again in 1972.

The Ipam Confucian Academy is made of woods and roof tiles, and is in the shape of ㄱ. The vicinity of the academy has a beautiful scenery and Manhwaldang and Iljaedang.

Iljaedang

The Ipam Confucian Academy was destroyed in accordance with the Abolition Ordinance of Confucian Academies by the father of King Gojong in 1868 (the fifth year in the reign of King Gojong), and was restored in 1913. The shrine was burned in 1907 (the first year in the reign of King Sunjong) and was restored again in 1972.

In 1907, Iljaedang was burned by Japanese soldiers during a movement by an army in the cause of justice, and was restored in 1914.

Iljaedang was built as follows: a high plumb block made of natural stones was piled up against a cliff, and three sections on the rear row were built on the plumb block. A floor was created at the middle of the building, and rooms were heated by Ondol a Korean underfloor heating system was built at both sides. An entrance is built at the back of the floor, and a loft was built along with a rail.

Manhwaldang

Manhwaldang has three sections on its front and one section at its side, as well as roof tiles. It exists facing the west on a hill where a stream flows. This building was used by Jang Hyeon-gwang, who was a Confucian scholar in the mid-Joseon Dynasty, as a shelter from the Japanese invasion of Korea in 1592. On a three-layered plumb block made of stones, a natural cornerstone was placed and a column was built. This building is made of three purlins, and has one eave. The purlins have a round shape.

The middle section of the front three sections is equipped with two windows, and a room was built in the section. In each of other sections, an Ondol room was built. A floor looking like a well was created. The rear walls of the Ondol rooms are equipped with the windows of the middle section at Ipam Confucian Academy, and an alcove was built.